Ekman Grab Sampler
Ekman Grab Sediment Sampler is a lightweight sampler for the collection of soft, finely divided littoral bottoms that are free from vegetation, such as sticks and leaves as intermixtures of sand, stones, and other coarse debris.
it is not recommended for rocky or sandy bottoms or moderate macro phyte growth because small pebbles or stems prevent proper jaw closure.
Ekman Grab Sampler with Messenger:
1. Scoops overlap to reduce sample loss.
2. Dependable release closing.
3. Stainless steel construction.
4. Lightweight yet stable due to wide base.
5. Extra weight available.
6. Center pivot for low bottom disturbance.
7. Design with two covers on the top, prevents the sample from being washed during the ascent.
8. There is a Central handle for improved manageability
EKMAN GRAB A SEDIMENT SAMPLER
|Part. No.||Messenger||SS Rope |
|Closed Size |
(H x W x D) mm
|48483||500 gms||20 meters||Volume 3 liter|
( 330 x 120 x 200 )
|15 x 15 cms||3 Kgs|
|48484||650 gms||20 meters||Volume 5 liter|
( 410 x 190 x 200 )
|18 x 158cms||4 Kgs|
|48485||950 gms||20 meters||Volume 12 liter|
( 420 x 280 x 290 )
|23 x 23 cms||6 Kgs|
We produce both standards and customized Ekman Grab samplers with variations in height, width and depth.