PTFE and Teflon vials are widely used in the preparation and storage of a variety of samples for sensitive analyses. The smooth surface and high service temperature range make them ideal for use directly on a hot plate, and the inert properties of Teflon allows for the most rigorous acidic sample preparations without fear of compromising or adulterating the original sample material.
PTFE vials are chemically inert, non-contaminating, and are thermally stable in the range of -200°C (390°F) to + 280°C (+536°F). The vials have a “super smooth” finish making it virtually impossible for anything to “stick” to their surfaces, either inside or outside. The vials are for storage and/or shipping of valuable or aggressive materials and for small scale reactions at low pressure.
- Working Temperature upto 220 deg.
- Appropriate for most chemicals and solvents.
- Show inertness; acid and alkali resistant.
- Stable and Non Toxic.
- Maintain original properties when exposed.
- Excellent ageing resistance.
|PTFE / TEFLON VIALS|
|Capacity||Body Dia||Total Height|
|55584||2 ml||24 mm||40 mm|
|55585||5 ml||24 mm||50 mm|
|55586||10 ml||26 mm||60 mm|
|55587||15 ml||26 mm||65 mm|
|55588||20 ml||28 mm||80 mm|
|NOTE All Vials comes with Inner Plug|
PTFE / Teflon Vials Key Features
- Resistant to high temperatures and virtually all laboratory chemicals, including strong acids, strong alkalis, aqua regia and organic solvents
- Machine-finished surface for easy cleaning, and pure white appearance and to eliminate contamination and ease cleaning
- Compatible with cryo temperatures to moderate heating -196°C to 250°C (-321 to 482°F)