PTFE Pressure Reactor
Teflon Pressure Reaction vessels usually have a round-bellied and narrow-necked appearance, which is significantly different from a beaker. Its narrow mouth is used to prevent the solution from splashing or to reduce the evaporation of the solution and can be used with rubber stoppers to connect other PTFE equipment. When the solution needs a long time to react or heat to reflux, a polytetrafluoroethylene flask is generally used as a container. The opening of the flask does not have a protruding notch like a beaker, and it is easier to flow down the outer wall when the solution is poured, so usually, a PTFE stirring rod is used to lightly touch the mouth of the bottle to prevent the solution from flowing down the outer wall. Because the mouth of the flask is very narrow, it is not suitable for stirring with a tetrafluoroethylene stirring rod. If you need to stir, you can hold the mouth of the bottle and turn your wrist slightly to mix smoothly. If heating to reflux, put a magnetic stirrer in the bottle and stir with a heating stirrer. Flasks can be divided into flat-bottomed flasks and round-bottomed flasks according to their appearance.
The main purpose:
(1) Reactor between liquid and solid
(2) Gas heating reactor;
(3) Distilling or fractionating liquids (using a flask with a branch tube is also called a distillation flask).
|TEFLON PRESSURE REACTION VESSEL|
|46465||80 mm||100 mm||300 ml||Teflon|
|46466||100 mm||125 mm||700 ml||Teflon|
|46467||125 mm||150 mm||1200 ml||Teflon|
We produce both standard and customized pressure vessels with variations in dia, length, slots and volume.
PTFE / Teflon Pressure Vessels Key Features:
- Resistant to high temperatures and virtually all laboratory chemicals, including strong acids, strong alkalis, aqua regia and organic solvents
- Machine-finished surface for easy cleaning, and pure white appearance and to eliminate contamination and ease cleaning
- Compatible with cryo temperatures to moderate heating -196°C to 250°C (-321 to 482°F)